*CALL FOR PAPERS*

*Nota Bene: Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Musicology*

The Don Wright Faculty of Music at Western University Canada requests
submissions for the Spring 2018 issue of *Nota Bene*. Authors must submit
papers electronically by* Friday November 3rd, 2017*.

*Nota Bene* is a professor-reviewed journal for musicology created
specifically for undergraduate students studying at institutions
internationally. We invite papers that meet a high critical and rhetorical
standard in the fields of historical musicology, ethnomusicology, popular
music studies, music theory, music education, and interdisciplinary
subjects with a focus on the above.  We encourage submissions in both
English and French. We also consider co-authored projects, translations and
other non-standard submissions. Professors are encouraged to forward this
message to students.  Information for authors and previous issues are
available at http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/notabene/.

Questions may be submitted to the editors: notabene -at- uwo.ca.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sharang Sharma and Evelyn Vanderhoof,
Co-Editors-in-Chief