Greetings Calontiri and visitors to our fair land!

I have a request for Sign Heraldry for Cattle Raids. I will be in
attendance, and am recruiting  others who would like to try their hand.
(See what I did there?) Please PM me or see me on site.

Remember if you have a request for a Sign Herald at an event, the sooner
you submit your request ([log in to unmask]) or talk to me directly, the
stronger the likelihood of having a sign herald at the event you are
attending.

And while I have your attention... if you are interested in becoming a sign
herald, but don't think your skills are good enough for court, there are
other opportunities for you to practice your craft (just like voice
heralds). Please do talk to me directly, or through email (
[log in to unmask]) and we can visit about opportunities near you.

Ever in service,
~Nesscia