Greetings!

I gained some new information from the Schleswig-Holsteinisches Landesmuseen  that houses the Thorsbjerg trousers when I wrote to ask them about the shape of seat panel (whether it was a trapezoid or a perfect square) and they sent me back their sketch of the pattern with the dimensions of the extant pieces. (Yes, I'm in Nerd Heaven!)

This caused me to update my handout a bit and gave me some cool factoids about the man who wore them.

Since I haven't been able to send attachments to the Calonlist with much luck, here's a link to my blog entry with the new images and notes.

https://myladymother.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/nerd-heaven-thorsbjerg-trouser-edition/

Enjoy!

YIS,

Rosalie