Oh, yeah, bandwidth! I remember those days.

Of course, blocking attachments may help to protect against viruses. (At least, hotmail always reminds me not to download attachments from sources I don't trust, so I assume that's an issue. G√ľnther is the tech person in my family.)

-Rosalye

Sent from my iPhone