Hi Linda,

Where there ever any replies to this? I'd love to hear about people's
experiences with this too. So far I have tried both Winsor & Newton and
Grumbacher masking fluids on Arches 140lb HP and found that it roughs up
the surface in a way I don't like for graphite application. Perhaps I
should try 300lb paper?

best,
Kathryn

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> HI All:
> I must have lost some emails. I remember someone telling me about their
> experience with masking fluid while working with graphite, not liquid media.
> If it was any of you out there that contributed that information, could
> you please let me know.
> I would like to know the paper specifications, as well as the masking
> fluid specs and what kind of tool you used.
>

> Thank you very much,
> Linda
> --
> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC