This was recently posted on the AMI member site -

Watermark removal algorithm and how to defend against it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Ywt87OpS4&feature=youtu.be

Pam

On 8/25/17 10:54 AM, Deborah Shaw wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> As far as I know, it doesn’t, but I am inquiring and will let everyone know!

Deb

_______

Deborah B. Shaw
dbShaw Studios