Happy to help!

Mieke Roth
Http://miekeroth.com
+31 6 37280899

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 5:26 PM +0200, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all!

I am suddenly faced with handing off an Illustrator job for which gradients are a necessary part of the image. I will be handing off a pdf and have no control over the image, which will be both on line and print.

Should I rasterize them before making the pdf or does the pdf do that?

Thanks for any input. I cut my teeth on Illustrator but haven’t used it much in ages and don’t really have any experience with gradients. They are fun though!

-Clara

Clara Richardson

Co-Editor, Journal of Natural Science Illustration