Last week (Aug 18th) we sold our house in Corpus Christi. It took two years to sell but we beat the hurricane.
Stoney Compton, SFWA
The author of Incident in Alaska Prefecture (Eric Flint's Ring of Fire Press), Russian Amerika and Alaska Republik (Baen Books).
Treadwell, A Novel of Alaska Territory, TRIF3CTA, Level Six, Return to Kiana, and Whalesong, available in Kindle or Smashwords and trade paperback format from Pullo Pup Publishing through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Stoney-Compton/e/B001JS9684/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
http://www.stoneycompton.com
http://www.facebook.com/Treadwell.novel

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher, and writer (1694-1778)

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)