Thanks, Ron.

I think for now I won't respond. I don't like that there isn't more info about their site. They have to be making money somehow... maybe by selling the information of people who sign up (just a guess)? If someone wants to refer people to me (this is what the email said - a form letter), they can refer people without my belonging to the site. I'm not a big fan of LinkedIn but it seems to be the norm, and so I keep an abbreviated profile posted there.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

From my iPhone.