Hi Kathryn,

What is your purpose in using masking fluid with graphite? I am curious why erasing is not sufficient. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com

On Aug 31, 2017, at 1:33 PM, Kathryn Killackey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Linda,

Where there ever any replies to this? I'd love to hear about people's experiences with this too. So far I have tried both Winsor & Newton and Grumbacher masking fluids on Arches 140lb HP and found that it roughs up the surface in a way I don't like for graphite application. Perhaps I should try 300lb paper?

best,
Kathryn