People who don't support MGW take their stance based on empirical data -
there is zero disagreement on the physical theories that underlie it.
Heterodox economists mainly, from what I gather, disagree with the theory
of orthodox economics.

That's the most striking difference between the two debates.

--
Philip Pilkington

Tel: 0044(0)7825371244
Academic Publications: