And, did I miss something? What's with all the American flags.  Has Labor Day become another Veterans' Day?

Or am I just grumpy?

Dell

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 4, 2017, at 11:55 AM, Henry, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All,

For those who were in attendance, or understand this song's significance, this was the last segment of the memorial service for Fred Lee, a long-standing AFEE member--though, more more. A fitting song for "Labor Day," though debased as one would expect. (Don't get me started on the transformation of May Day into something less threatening.)

John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Kxq9uFDes&app=desktop

John F. Henry
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
Annandale-on-Hudson
NY 12504