From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Geoff Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 10:17:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vicki Taggart's passing

From: Richard Adkisson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Hello,

Some of  you may remember Vicki Harley Taggart. Vicki was production editor for the Journal of Economic Issues from 2006-2012. She did excellent work for the
​ JEI​
. I am sad to inform you that Vicki passed away a few days ago
​ ​
and will be sorely missed by family and friends. At this time I have no other information.  If you would like to send your condolences to her family I have listed the names and address below.

Rick

Bill Taggart (husband)
Germaine Harley (son)
Robert Taggart (son)

317 Cortez Street
Port Saint Joe, FL 32456-6356

Richard V. Adkisson
Professor
Garrey E. and Katherine T. Carruthers Endowed Chair in Economic Development
Department of Economics, Applied Statistics, and International Business
New Mexico State University
575-646-4988<tel:(575)%20646-4988>