Great- thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2017, at 2:07 PM, Geoff Schneider <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I got my confirmation number by emailing [log in to unmask]

Geoff Schneider
Professor of Economics, Bucknell University
Office: 128 Academic West
Address: 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Email: [log in to unmask]
Office Phone: 570-577-1666

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Zalewski, Dave <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, Steve! Do you know if you must obtain the reservation confirmation by phone, since this happened awhile ago and I have not received a confirmation yet? (You are much more patient then me with phone queues!)

Dave

David Zalewski
School of Business
Providence College