From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Henry, John
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [AFEEMAIL] Paul Robeson, Joe Hill

All,

For those who were in attendance, or understand this song's significance, this was the last segment of the memorial service for Fred Lee, a long-standing AFEE member--though, more more. A fitting song for "Labor Day," though debased as one would expect. (Don't get me started on the transformation of May Day into something less threatening.)

John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Kxq9uFDes&app=desktop
[http://img.youtube.com/vi/n8Kxq9uFDes/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Kxq9uFDes&app=desktop>

Paul Robeson, "Joe Hill" - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Kxq9uFDes&app=desktop>
www.youtube.com<http://www.youtube.com>
Robeson singing the famous labor ballad with photo overlay.

John F. Henry
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
Annandale-on-Hudson
NY 12504