John

   Many thanks.  Robeson’s Joe Hill is one of my favorites.

Here is another one from Pete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XEnTxlBuGo&sns=em

Jim Peach

Regents Professor,

Chevron Endowed Professor, and

Faculty Athletics Representative to the NCAA

Department of Economics, Applied Statistics, and International Business

New Mexico State University

P. O. Box 30001/MSC 3CQ

Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003

Phone: 575-646-3113