Very sad news. She was a great person to work with and we were all fortunate to have her help us. She was a good friend of the JEI.
--Bill William M. DuggerProfessor of Economics

      From: "Henry, John" <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:50 AM
 Subject: Re: Vicki Taggart's passing

#yiv6207704196 #yiv6207704196 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv6207704196 To All,
Those of you who worked with Vicki know that she was a conscientious, proficient copy editor. More than that, she had a great sense of humor. What would Ric have done without her? I greatly enjoyed our "mutual admiration society," as she once termed it.
John
John F. HenryLevy Economics Institute of Bard CollegeAnnandale-on-HudsonNY 12504 Email: [log in to unmask]: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Geoff Schneider <[log in to unmask]>