Very sad news. She was a great person to work with and we were all fortunate to have her help us. She was a good friend of the JEI.

--Bill
William M. Dugger
Professor of Economics

From: "Henry, John" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Vicki Taggart's passing

To All,

Those of you who worked with Vicki know that she was a conscientious, proficient copy editor. More than that, she had a great sense of humor. What would Ric have done without her? I greatly enjoyed our "mutual admiration society," as she once termed it.

John

John F. Henry
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
Annandale-on-Hudson
NY 12504