I have been hearing lots of stories like this from my grad students on the job market, and I seen some social media comments. So it looks like everyone is experiencing these problems.

________________________________
From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Zalewski, Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [AFEEMAIL] AFEE registration

Dear AFEE colleagues,

Is anyone else is having problems with the ASSA hotel reservation site? I got to the "payment page" to make my reservation (a room was available) and got bounced out of the queue. Now when I try to re-book, I cannot because I'm told that my registration code has already been used to make a reservation (and I don't have one!). I cannot seem to find anyplace to clear the submitted information and start over. Any feedback is welcome!

Dave

David Zalewski
School of Business
Providence College