All (who still are trying),

yes, as soon as you got bounced, others in the queue will take over your slot. It is a mess, nearly uncontrollable. Good to know that you guys over there are not better off than we remote ones. J

In earlier years, we got crazy the hours immediately after the opening. But a day later things looked much more relaxed, with less waiting time, quicker servers, and a clearer picture of availabilities.

I cannot say how I made it today. Suddenly something was there, after having pressed the “booking/proceed” buttons around fifteen times, and in a walkable distance to the Loews. That did not happen to me for years. Staying in “our” hotel did not happen to me for last fifteen years.

Much luck! See you in Philly by all means.

Wolfram.