It's entirely up to the individual, most leave a memento (Edible, a bead, a
token, or whatever) either for everyone or just for the entries they
particularly like, but it's not mandatory just a custom.  I'll provide a
bowl at each table for folks to leave a tidbit if they wish and have a
couple of bags of candy at the admin table for any who want to but
completely space bringing anything...of course it'll be stuff I like in
case there are leftovers!

Yours in service,
Paul

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 7:08 AM, Ingibiorg <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Are tidbits-for-all the norm, now, instead of just a potential?  I've
> missed a couple QPTs, but, [old-timer voice] back in my day, some attendees
> brought them, some didn't, and a large number brought just a couple cool
> ones for a few favorites. [/old-timer voice]
>
> -Ingibiorg
>
> --

Vince Zahnle
COL, USA, Ret.