Greetings!

I'm nearly finished with sewing and hemming and will have four 40"x36" veils, four barbettes, and three Dublin Caps for Viking and other early period types.

Again, if you have a veil or scarf and would like help fashioning it, I'll be happy to oblige. :)

Plus, I still have all my fun hair tools that I can't wait to put to use this weekend! :) I sewed my hair in 14th Century vertical plaits this morning to practice. I'm so excited for Saturday!

YIS,
-Rosalie

Sent from my iPhone