That's excellent advice, Amba, I hadn't considered it, but I remember enjoying questions about my project more than the shy smile and the pass-by. That being said, as a high functioning introvert, I do understand the shy smile and the pass-by. I'm ashamed to admit I've done it often enough myself, hence the candy. Lol

-Rosalye

Sent from my iPhone