Just to add for First Timers and others who are so focused on completing their projects that it has slipped their minds...

Be sure to bring a bag of small tokens or candy to put in the bowls on the entrants table. :)

I think the last time I went to QPT, I made a late night run to Walgreens for a bag of Hershey's kisses in between frantic revisions of my documentation. Lol

-Rosalye

Sent from my iPhone