I filled out the form a few weeks ago.  Where to I find the form to fill out?
Thanks, Salamandra.

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Margaret Tank <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Salamandra, we'd love to have you, there are a couple entries that could use your expertise.  If you'll be able to attend, please fill out the judge form online and I can plug you in.  I just lost one other judge, so I may have to move a few more entries.  Thanks, --Branwen