For those who weren't at Queen's Prize, the new Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences was announced to be Mistress Aidan Cocrinn. She will need a new Master Scheduler deputy as my term is up after Kingdom Arts & Sciences next April, where she will take office. Formal application requirements will be announced shortly, but for anyone who is interested, send me a PM with your email, and I will send you my notes on a synopsis of what the office entails, so you can take a look first. I'll work with whoever is chosen in a couple months on the KA&S schedule for training.  In service, --Branwen