Please feel free to cross post.  I know that HL Alessandra has posted this in other places.  For those of you who have already sent me an email, you should have received a reply.

Greetings Archers of Calontir!  It is that time of year again!  King's Companie of Archers quickly approaches!   If you would like to skip the registration line Saturday morning, please email dolphin lover 1988  @  gmail (dot) com with the following information:

SCA Court title (if any)
SCA Name as you would like it spelled
Calontir Archery rank (Novice, Fyrd, Huscarl)
Type of bow used (Crossbow, Longbow, Recurve)

I will email you back with your registration information at my earliest opportunity, but definitely before Thursday morning.Online registration will end at Thursday afternoon at 2 pm.  I will be onsite Friday afternoon with the information and will be available to sign archers up until its too dark Friday night and for those who wish to pick up their scorecards early.  If you do sign up online, please make sure you stop by the scorekeepers sunshade and get your scorecard.  If you have any questions about signing up, please feel free to email me.  If you have specific questions about the shoot, I defer to our Archer General HL Alessandra.

Baronial Champions!!!  Please start working on gathering a team!  Any 5 archers can shoot on your Barony's behalf.  (They do not have to live in your Barony.)  Please email your list to the same address so that I might complete most of that spreadsheet.

Thanks to the many of you who register online.  It is truly appreciated.

Yours in Service,
Aibhilin

--
Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad.