It's entirely up to the individual, most leave a memento (Edible, a bead, a token, or whatever) either for everyone or just for the entries they particularly like, but it's not mandatory just a custom.  I'll provide a bowl at each table for folks to leave a tidbit if they wish and have a couple of bags of candy at the admin table for any who want to but completely space bringing anything...of course it'll be stuff I like in case there are leftovers!

Yours in service,
Paul