Thanks to all who have been asking about my daughter Carrie and how her
household weathered the storm.  Although the eye of Irma passed directly
over Sarasota, FL, it had been downgraded to Cat. 2 by then.  Carrie
evacuated early--put up the storm shutters Wed, and left early Thurs
morning, ran into lots of traffic and gas shortages, but got to Nebraska by
Friday night, along with her husband, sister-in-law (who lives with them)
and her 2 dogs.  It was pretty crowded in her little sub-compact!
From what her neighbors are posting on the neighborhood association
website, most of the damage is shingles blown off, some leaking through
vents and light fixtures and debris.  The power is out.  We don't know
anything for sure yet about Carrie's house, but are hoping for the best.
She will possibly return to Sarasota by the end of the week.
Thanks again for your good thoughts!
Natalya