So glad they are all safe and that the storm was less strong than expected.

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 8:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Hurricane Irma

Indeed; glad it was no worse.

  _____

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> on behalf
of Judy Thiem <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 6:10:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Glad to hear all is well.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 5:44 PM, Anita Mohlman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks to all who have been asking about my daughter Carrie and how her
household weathered the storm.  Although the eye of Irma passed directly
over Sarasota, FL, it had been downgraded to Cat. 2 by then.  Carrie
evacuated early--put up the storm shutters Wed, and left early Thurs
morning, ran into lots of traffic and gas shortages, but got to Nebraska by
Friday night, along with her husband, sister-in-law (who lives with them)
and her 2 dogs.  It was pretty crowded in her little sub-compact!

From what her neighbors are posting on the neighborhood association website,
most of the damage is shingles blown off, some leaking through vents and
light fixtures and debris.  The power is out.  We don't know anything for
sure yet about Carrie's house, but are hoping for the best.  She will
possibly return to Sarasota by the end of the week.

Thanks again for your good thoughts!

Natalya

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura