Even with those places with so-called security, some one will find a way to lift it. A lot of artists are saying watermark everything. But then some galleries hate it, saying their collectors don't want to see it, but ... depends on your audience.
I watermark everything I can now.

Thanks for keeping that sharp eye!
L.
Linda M. Feltner