Wonderful! I should subscribe to that magazine! So much inspiration, so little time, eh?
Cheers!
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538

On 9/15/17 9:22 AM, Marjorie Leggitt wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Linda-

We both had postings in the August issue of Fine Art Connoisseur. My are ins on pg 55, Leon’s on  pg 96.

Very fun to see our work in the same publication!!

Best,

Marj

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566