Hi Gail.
Yes, I use dropbox and I use Hightail.

But when one is just so dang busy, why take all those steps when jsut throwing it in the email has been good enough for years and years.

However, it this keeps up it will be more frustrating for him to find a fix than it would be to use dropbox.

What I find clumsy in Dropbox is that a client will share files, then stuff it full of other stuff that I"m not concerned with (because they forget)  and they fill up my Dropbox.

This friend is so busy, he gets more done in one day than I do in a week. If I ask him if he has a particular species reference, he will shoot it to me.. if it takes three or four tries, then that makes me feel awful for wasting his time.   So that's why this is so frustrating.

Thank you, dropbox would work for me, yes. But for all his scientific correspondence over the world, I dunno what he's going to have to do.

Many thanks to such a great List Serv. We put our heads together and it's amazing!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538