This is honestly more graphic design than illustration, but it’s certainly science and an interesting place to work. Plus, I really need the help! So if you know anyone, please spread the word.

The job is full-time, temporary (8 months), with the potential to turn into a permanent position if all goes well. I’m happy to answer any questions people have.

https://californiasciencecenter.org/about/employment-opportunities/graphic-designer

Best,

Jeremy Stoller Senior Graphic Artist

California Science Center
700 Exposition Park Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90037

TEL: (213) 744-2532
FAX: (213) 744-7579
CaliforniaScienceCenter.org

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.