Hi - does anyone use Behance to promote their work? I have an Adobe subscription, so it's free; I declined to advertised in the upcoming Sourcebook because of the cost and never getting any work via that outlet, so I thought I'd try Behance. (I still have my Science-art portfolio, the only place I have ever gained any work!)

However, I see that there are NO copyright protections at all on Behance, and no one watermarks any of the images. You can click and drag or right click to save images to the desktop, and they are hi-res and totally useable. Behance says that there is no way to truly protect images on the web, and adding in such protections just makes things more complicated.

this concerns me a lot, for my own work and especially for any copyrighted work from my clients. I supposed I can just slap watermarks on everything (I do usually anyway) but I seem to be the only one who would be doing that.

Thoughts?

Gail

--
Gail Guth