I was just thinking about adding some work to Behance.  Remind me to never do that without reading ALL the fine print.  Thanks.

bab

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Wow, thank goodness you read the fine print. That sounds very odd. and slipshod, actually.
The only way with that system is to use the watermarks.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com