I understand what they are saying, there's a fairly lengthy explanation
inthe FAQ's about it. But it seems to me they are just saying that the
exposure is more valuable than any thievery that may happen. that may be
ok for those who crank out tons of images, but not so much for those of
us who spend hours and hours on one piece. I'd rather not give it away.

-Gail

On 9/29/17 3:14 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
> Wow, thank goodness you read the fine print. That sounds very odd. and
> slipshod, actually.
> The only way with that system is to use the watermarks.Â
> L.
>> Sourcebook because of the cost and never getting any work via that
>> outlet, so I thought I'd try Behance. (I still have my Science-art
>> portfolio, the only place I have ever gained any work!)
>>
>> However, I see that there are NO copyright protectionsat all on
>> Behance, and no one watermarks any of the images. You can click and
>> drag or right click to save images to the desktop, and they are
>> hi-res and totally useable. Behance says that there is no way to
>> truly protect images on the web, and adding in such protections just
>> makes things more complicated.
>>
>> this concerns me a lot, for my own work and especially for any
>> copyrighted work from my clients. I supposed I can just slap
>> watermarks on everything (I do usually anyway) but I seem to be the
>> only one who would be doing that.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Gail
>>

>> --