Hi Taina,

I will not be going to his talk this week, but I have heard him give several presentations in the past. He was a great speaker, very dynamic, passionate about birds, and fun. I think we may have had him speak at our Ithaca conference in 2008? But you could certainly have him again, that was 10 years ago.

He might have a youtube video out there, so you can get a look yourself.

Hope the planning is going well!

cheers
Elizabeth