Hey all,

The URL  I posted for the POSTCARDS Workshops is not working properly.

Please use the following link to learn more about the classes and to download a registration form: http://mailchi.mp/b5b40196b9ee/postcards-from-denver-2017

Cheers,

Marj

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Web:
science-art.com/leggitt
linkedin.com/in/marjorieleggitt/en

On Sep 15, 2017, at 10:02 AM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi GNSI’ers and beyond.

Leon Loughridge (www.dcartpress.com) and I (www.science-art.com/leggitt) are teaching our very popular “Postcards From….” plein-air watercolor workshops in Denver and Boulder. Only 2 seats left in each of the workshops!

Dates:  4-day Primer Workshop,  Sept 28-October 1  The Art Gym, Denver
2 full days of plain-air painting. October 9 & 10   Boulder

These workshops are for any level of student or professional who wishes to improve his or her outdoor drawing and watercolor painting skills.

The 4-day Denver primer workshop, provides you with a complete painting kit (travel folio, palette, paint, brush, traveling watercolor guide book and watercolor paper - a $120 value) plus the personal attention of 2 instructors to teach and help guide you through the learning processes!

The 2-day Boulder “complete plein-air” workshop is a kept at very intimate size. This allows us to go to some very exciting and beautiful locations. It also means you receive unlimited personal help and critique time with 2 professionals.

Don’t miss this opportunity to capture some of the best color of the year!

Best,

Marjorie Leggitt