Doyou and your colleague have Dropbox? Sometimes email programs do funny
things to attachments, using Dropbox may solvethe issue.

I also use a service called Hightail; it's a year-long subscription, but
worth it: I can send files up to 2G and also have others upload files to
me. It's always worked very well for meand for my clients. I send them
an upload link, they do not have to have the Hightail service to use it.
I'm sure there are othersimilar programs out there.

-Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue