Hi all,
I know we get a lot of survey requests, but my colleagues and I have a short, fun one on IPM in insect collections we'd love to collect data for. It takes about 6 minutes to complete:
https://goo.gl/forms/ePg54087YStO8gzg2
Even if you're not at a museum we'd love your feedback regarding best practices and the sticky card examples. (Just put "no collection" for question 1.)

The most recent surveys we found were published by Edwards, Bell, and King (1980) and Linnie (1994). Clearly a lot(!) has changed in the last 23 years, as we now use fewer chemicals in our IPM and have more knowledge generally about best practices. We hope this survey, the results of which will be presented at ECN in Denver (November 2017), will inform our strategy going forward. We also hope the accumulated numbers, facts, figures, and recommendations (i.e., data) will help us and others argue for more infrastructure and personnel investment.

Looking forward to a stimulating (heated? frozen?) discussion about IPM at ECN in November!

With best wishes.
The gang at the Frost Entomological Museum
Penn State

P.s. This survey was approved by Penn State's IRB (https://www.research.psu.edu/irb - study ID STUDY00008081)