Dear ECN,

I hope everyone has had a nice summer.  I was in touch with Floyd Shockley earlier today about the ECN meeting in Denver.  He mentioned it would acceptable to share Macroscopic Solutions catalog of products and prices on the ECN listserv, linked below.  I hope this material is of interest to the groups' subscribers, please contact me at [log in to unmask] if I can provide additional support and assistance.

Link to Catalog: http://macroscopicsolutions.com/MacroscopicSolutionsCatalog.pdf

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Mark

Mark R. Smith, M.S.
Co-founder and Managing Partner
MACROSCOPIC SOLUTIONS, LLC

WWW.MACROSCOPICSOLUTIONS.COM
[log in to unmask] I Office 410.870.5566 | Mobile 410.258.6144