The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Historical Body Mechanics of
Walking
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/10/14/historical-body-mechanics-of-walking/>'

This is a very interesting video on Medieval body mechanics, particularly
how the prevalence of turn shoes before about 1500 means people walked very
differently than we do today.  The speaker relates this to historical
images, including the I.33 fencing manual.

https://youtu.be/EszwYNvvCjQ
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2017/10/14/historical-body-mechanics-of-walking/ You
received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]