That was GREAT! Thanks for posting it.

-- Logan --

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Rex Deaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Historical Body Mechanics of Walking'

This is a very interesting video on Medieval body mechanics, particularly how the prevalence of turn shoes before about 1500 means people walked very differently than we do today.  The speaker relates this to historical images, including the I.33 fencing manual.

https://youtu.be/EszwYNvvCjQ

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/10/14/historical-body-mechanics-of-walking/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]