Greetings Equestrians (& Friends!)

December 9th, Kris Kinder will be our annual marshal and general equestrian
meetings, as well as meetings of the Eo-Fyrd and Eo-Hirth Orders. I am
attempting to schedule the marshal & general meetings just prior to the
Fyrd (1:30pm) & Hirth (2pm) orders, which would allow for a potluck lunch
and the ability to just stick to 1 place for a couple of hours, rather than
running back & forth.

I've requested 12-1pm for the Marshals/MiT meeting and 1-1:30 for the
General meeting. I've also asked for a larger room. I know that last year,
we had marshals & general equestrians that couldn't attend, because there
was no space. Hopefully we can fix that this year.

So, plan to bring something to share for the potluck and I look forward to
seeing everyone at the event. I'll post again when I have confirmation of
meeting times.

https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/

And if you have something you'd like to add to the agenda for either
meeting, just let me know!

In Service,

Mistress Eowyth þa Siðend
Kingdom Equestrian Officer