The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Toys for Tots 2017'

The Shire of Wyvern Cliffe invites you to join us for our annual Toys for Tots tournament! This year TfT will be held in the Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Jefferson City. 1201 Fairgrounds Rd, Jefferson City, MO 65109

When:  November 18, 2017

Event Steward:
Robert Brockman of Middlebrook Riddari
[log in to unmask] 573-230-4575 No calls after 9pm.

Site opens at 8:30am closes at 8pm

Site fee:  $15 for Adults
Discounted Member site fee:  $10
Children under age of 12-17:  $5
Children under the age of 12:  FREE

Make checks payable to:  SCA Inc. Shire of Wyvern Cliffe

Schedule:
8:30 – Gate Opens
9:00 – Inspections/Authorizations/Pickups
11:00 – Armored Novice Tourney
11:00 – Youth Combat Tourney
11:00 – TfT Cut & Thrust Tourney
1:00pm – TfT Armored Tourney
Evening Court at Their Majesties Leisure
8:00pm Site closes

Inn:  The inn this year will be sponsored by the TJ Middle schoolers as a fund raiser for their end of year trip.
Stay tuned for Inn Hours.

Novice Armored Tournament:  Must not have an AoA level fighting award and have not won a tournament before. The tournament is open weapon system. Entry fee is 1 toy of $5.00 value.

TfT Armored Tournament:  Open to all authorized fighters. The tournament is open weapon system. Entry fee is 1 toy of $5.00 value.

TfT Cut & Thrust Tournament:  Open to all authorized fighters. The tournament is open weapon system.
Entry fee is 1 toy of $5.00 value.

TfT Youth Combat Tournament:  Open to all Youth Combat authorized fighters. The tournament is open weapon system.
Entry fee is 1 toy of $5.00 value.

Arts and Sciences Relief Auction:  This year we will be holding a silent auction all day for Disaster Relief for our friends in Ansteorra and Trimaris. All proceeds will go to disaster relief. Please bring something to donate for the auction! We will have tables set up and silent auction forms out for you to drop off your donation!

SITE IS EXTREMELY DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a school folks. Use your heads

Directions:
Take your best route to Hwy. 50 into Jefferson City
At the Country Club Dr. Exit turn LEFT at the top of the off ramp.
Follow South Country Club Dr. directly to Site.
Site will be on your Left. Thomas Jefferson Middle School

Post Revel:
Post revel will be at 927 Adams St. Jefferson City, MO.
Weather permitting they will have the fire pit going outside, so bring a chair.

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/10/20/toys-for-tots-2017/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]