Thanks.

On Oct 23, 2017, at 9:51 AM, Clayton Neff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Stefan wrote:

It's too far for me to travel to this event. However, I'm curious who is teaching the "Waxed Linen" class. This subject has come up several places lately, and I'm curious what this teacher has collected together and/or researched.

That would be Her Ladyship (soon to be Mistress) Giraud. I have passed your interest on to her husband (I don't have her contact information).

-- Logan goði --

--------
THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          [log in to unmask]
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org ****