Hi Stephen,
I created a new website for myself last year using Wordpress:
emilydamstra.com
It took some time for me to figure things out, but once I got the hang of
it, it was easy and even kinda fun. The most time-consuming part was
creating images and uploading them to the portfolio.
I hope you enjoy building yours!
Emily

---
*Emily S. Damstra*