Call for Papers!

Are you willing to share your expertise and experience with your peers?  The 2018 Annual Conference planning is well under way. If you are interested in giving a talk, a techniques showcase presentation or teach a workshop - please respond right away.  We are organizing some sessions with shorter talks, so if you are not sure your topic can fill an hour, please fill out the form and lets talk!

Link to the form here. We may not be able to accommodate all speakers but will try.   Any questions or technical problem with the form contact Ikumi Kayama ([log in to unmask]).

Presentation content or format questions, contact Taina Litwak ([log in to unmask]) or Peter Green ([log in to unmask])
Techniques Showcase questions contact Catherine Miller ([log in to unmask])
Workshops in traditional media contact Trudy Nicholson ([log in to unmask])
Workshops in digital media contact Quinn Burrell  ([log in to unmask])

--
Taina Litwak
Litwak Illustration Studio

tel: 301-527-0569