Hi Stephen,

A couple of weekends ago I used Adobe Portfolio (part of the Creative
Cloud) to build this little, fully responsive site.  It is
super-minimalist, but that seems to be a trend these days. The fewer
click and menus the better.  As with any website, it is never done, and
needs some embellishment, but I wanted to prove to myself that I could
make a website in a day using only my very rudimentary skills.  There
are some good tutorials online about how to assemble a site in Pf, and
--no coding needed!  I love that it automatically designs in the
responsiveness so your site will display well on almost any device.
And!  One thing I really love is the Right-Click Protect, so pirates are
somewaht deterred by not being able to lift images right out of my site.

Adobe Portfolio is dead simple to use for a simple website

www.bioluminix.com

Chris

On 10/22/2017 9:53 AM, Stephen DiCerbo wrote:

> Hi fellow illustrators and artists !
>

> I am currently looking forward to developing a real internet presence
> starting with building a website.
>
> I am hoping that by looking at other websites in the Illustration and
> fine art fields that I might be inspired and/or get ideas about what
> to include and make part of my own site.
>
> do any of you have favorite sites, or might like to give me the link
> to yours to help get the creative juices flowing?
>
> thanks in advance !
>

> Stephen DiCerbo

> instructions at

>^..^<